VEG HS Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy
committed to the prevention of all incidents, injuries and occupational illnesses to its employee, to its clients and to the
members of the public. The company is equally committed to the protection of environment, to the conservation of natural resources
and to the safe sustainable development of life.
that HSE is an important integral part of the business that all HSE related issues must be treated equal as another business
Strategy to Achieve the HSE
- Uphold Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) as core values more than simple priorities
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, known standards and relevant practices.
- Maintain safe and healthy work places, vehicles and equipment, safe operating systems
and method in hauling materials.
- Use the best available environmental technology and practices.
- Progressively reduce emissions, discharges and waste, improve the efficient use of
energy and conserve natural resources.
- Identify operational hazards and aspects to properly manage HSE risk to a level that
will ensure the safety of the people, protection of the environment and integrity of each operation.
- Empower all employees, and the clients to stop any work that is considered unsafe
or not in line with HSE policy and procedures
- Mitigate all HSE deficiencies and non conformances identified through audits, inspections
and incident investigations as well as other sources, in timely manner.
- Continually improve HSE performance by fostering a positive HSE culture that recognizes
The VEGHS Management